Online bookings are a rapidly growing distribution channel for tourism product; and visitors increasingly expect to be able to book online. Bookeasy™ has a proven success formula for boosting regional tourism promotion and sales. Bookeasy™ is fully operational in 150+ Booking Centres, and is being used by over 30,000+ tourism operators around Australia! Bookeasy™ brings the tourism community together and provides a one-stop tourism shop for visitors. ALL operators can be a part of this exciting initiative.
To become a member, you will need to contact a Bookeasy Booking Centre direct.
To view a list of centres who use Bookeasy, find a Bookeasy Centre in your state.
Once you have joined up with the booking centre as a member, they will then instruct you on how you can:
• Create your personalised webpage on their website
• Upload images to the net
• Enter tourism inventory and present your tourism product to best effect for online bookings
• Update rooms (or tours) rates and availability
• Learn how to generate online bookings from your own website
• Capture the attention of new clients
• Link your Bookeasy member console to your channel manager (if required)