Tourism Exchange Australia TXA / Open Booking Exchange OBX
Bookeasy provides you with the tools to help get your local operator inventory into Tourism Exchange Australia (TXA).
As a Visitor Centre/Booking Centre, you provide your members with tools to load their availability into TXA with an absolute minimum of fuss. This is done via the 'Distribution panel' in their member console, within Bookeasy.
Visitor Centre/Booking Centres can also become a supplier to TXA directly, and feed your operators invetory into TXA. This process would enables you to be recieve commisions for bookings made via the TXA channels.
There are two options for using the connection to TXA:
OPTION 1. Visitor Centre as a TXA Supplier:
- Your Visitor Centre can become a Supplier in the TXA system once the
TXA requirements have been approved.
- This has been available since the 1st of March 2010.
Steps for Visitor Centres / Booking centres:
- Go to the ATDW website for find out how to become a TXA Supplier
- Begin the supplier sign-up process
- Inform Bookeasy that you have applied to become a TXA supplier.
NOTE: We require 28 days notice prior to activation
- When the process is completed, contact Bookeasy again and let us know your Supplier Account details. Bookeasy will then link your console to TXA.
OPTION 2. Operators as a TXA Supplier:
Downloadable 'How-to' guides for Operators:
|> Guide for Existing Bookeasy Operators|
|> Guide for Non Bookeasy Operators - NOT using a TXA Technology Partner or Channel Partner|