Bookeasy has a deep commitment to ensuring both tourism centre staff and tourism operators are up-skilled and confident with using Bookeasy. As a result Bookeasy has created a Tourism Centre e-Kit that includes much of the basic information and know-how required to get tourism centres and operators up and running with Bookeasy.
In addition to the Tourism Centre e-Kit, Bookeasy also conducts regular online webinars free of charge to existing clients.
View the Tourism Centre e-Kit below, including some of our frequently asked questions and other topics. We've also included our archive of recently conducted live webinars for your viewing pleasure!
View the Tourism Centre e-Kit
- beTours Starter Kit - Tour Operators
- beRooms Starter Kit - Accommodation Operators using a Channel Manager
- beRooms Starter Kit - Self Managed Accommodation Operators
- Understanding Channel Managers
- How to add or link an operator to your Bookeasy Tourism Centre console
- Guide to Setting up SecurePay
- The ATDW Operator Data Import
Check out these Frequently Asked Questions
- What's a Mothership?
- Web Browser Support
- How To Export Client Details
- How to edit number of actual rooms per 'type' of accommodation
- Block All Rooms Today
- Clearing your Cache - Bookeasy
- Operator Receiving 2 Emails
- Switch a Bookeasy Tourism Centre Staff Login to Default to the Legacy Dashboard
- How can I Bookmark a page?
- Secure Pay Direct Login
- Disable Automatic Guest Emails
- Updating Booking Form Fields
- Why tourism operators should offer online bookings
- Why tourism operators pay commission
- Why become a Gold Medal tourism operator?
- Reasons not to become a Gold Medal tourism operator.
Learn how to use Bookeasy's new Retail point of sale system
- Bookeasy Retail - The Complete Guide
- Setting up Registers
- Adding Suppliers
- Create Product Categories
- Adding Your Products
- Accessing Your Point of Sale
- Selling and Selecting Products Manually
- Using a Scanner
- Add Miscellaneous Products to a Sale
- Apply a Discount to a Sale
- Adjusting Individual Sale Items
- Parking a Sale
- Completing a Sale
- Adding Sales to Itineraries
- Adding Notes to Receipts
- Returning and Refunding Retail Sales
- Locating Past Retail Sales
- Reconciling Payments for Retail Sales
- Retail Sales Reports
Watch some of our recent online webinars!
Topics Regarding Bookeasy Finance
Bookeasy Training Sessions
If you or your colleagues require further consultation for new and existing staff above and beyond the resources mentioned above, Bookeasy offers tailored training sessions!
There are various subjects that can be covered. Click on the subjects listed below to view the topics covered:
Online training sessions are by far the most cost effective and convenient solution for you, us and your staff. Online sessions are conducted using award winning video conferencing and screensharing software GoToMeeting, whereby up to 25 attendees can join and dial in from any work station connected to the internet. Bookeasy also records your session so you and your staff can refer back to it as a resource again and again.
Bookeasy's online training sessions are capped at 2 hours per session in order to most effectively ensure attendees are not overloaded. Depending on the topics to be covered, further sessions can be scheduled if necessary in 2 hour blocks.
|Standard Online Session||2 hours||$350 excl GST|
|Tailored Online Session||
The number of 2 hour session blocks required
Price on application
On Site Sessions
Bookeasy can also offer onsite training whereby our expert staff can visit your region and offer face to face workshops for you, your staff and tourism operators. Dependant on geography, the following prerequisites and conditions may apply to your Bookeasy onsite training request:
- A minimum commitment of at least 2 days training
- A minimum of 20 accommodation, tour or ticket tourism operators to be in attendance
- Training venue to be organised by the tourism destination with full internet access for the trainer and attendees
- Accommodation to be arranged and supplied by the tourism destination
- Trainer expenses inclusive of trainer accommodation, airfares, car hire, transfers and meal allowance to be paid by the tourism destination
|Session Type||Session Duration||Cost|
|Standard Onsite Sessions||Minimum 2 day commitment||Price on application|
Fill in the below form to submit your request for Bookeasy training. Once received Bookeasy will contact you to confirm and verify availability and costing. If you request a tailored session Bookeasy will contact you to discuss a tailored agenda and costing.
By submitting this form, you warrant that you are authorised to make the financial and legally binding commitments outlined on this page on behalf of the Company named above.