What can be achieved from this screen? See below for examples of what can be done via this area of the console, please click on item each to view further detail.
- Operator Search
- Link an existing Bookeasy Member to your Visitor Centre
- Access the Operators Business Details screen
- Login to your mothershipped operator's consoles
- Add a Booking
- Add/Modify Commission Levels
- Modify Gold/24 Hour status'
- Activate/Deactivate operators
The Operator Search and Export screen allows you to search for existing clients, link an existing Bookeasy Member to your Visitor Centre as well as editing an operators details without having to login to their console.
1. Search Options: Enter parameters here to narrow down your search results, in this example, we have searched for operator by name 'bookeasy'. Each of the results displayed will have 'bookeasy' in their business name.
2. Select: To select an operator for further action (Point 8, 9 and 10), tick the corresponding box
3. Customer Name: Displays the operator's Business Name, as setup in the Business Details section of their Member Console
4. Action: Allows for a multitude of actions to be performed per operator, these options will depend on whether you are mothership for the operator.
Login - Click here to login to the operator's member console, this option is only available for your mothershipped operators
Availability - Click here to view the operator's availability screen, this option is only available for your mothershipped operators
Block All Rooms Today - Click here to remove all availability from all rooms for today only, this option is only available for your mothershipped operators
Add Accommodation/Tour/Event Booking - Click here to add a reservation
Edit SEO - Directs you to the Customer SEO module, only used for Legacy Bookeasy Websites
Add Other Booking - Is not to be used unless absolutely necessary. Please contact support for further information
Update Other Details - Click here to view the Update Other Details screen where you can manipulate a myriad of options
5. Phone Number: Displays the operator's phone number as per the Business Details section of their member console
6. Email: Reflects the operator's email address as per the Business Details section of their member console
7. Fax No: Displays the operator's fax number as per the Business Details section of their member console
8. Delete Selected: Deletes the selected operators from your console
9. Add a New Operator: If you are unable to locate the operator in the search results, click here to add a new operator
10. Export to Excel: Click here to export the selected operators to Microsoft Excel