1. Tabs - The default view for the Reservations Calendar is the Advanced Search Tab. There is also however, both a Quick Search and a Custom Reports Tab that can be viewed.
2. Display – By default, your reservations calendar will display bookings only, should you wish to view Quotes you must select Quotes from the Display drop down box.
3. Tour – Gives you the ability to have your calendar display bookings from all tour types, or just one in particular
4. Date Range – This field allows you to choose which month you would like the Calendar to display. Should you require a search that goes over more than one month, simply click on the black arrows to change date format
5. Date Filter – Allows you to alter your search parameter from Tour Date to Booking Date
6. Status – you can also search for bookings with a particular Status, for example, you could just search for all Cancelled Bookings by selecting Cancelled from the Status field.
7. Display As - Gives you the option of either displaying the Reservations Calendar as Bookings (displayed above) or a Text List which will instead list all reservations down the page, in order of arrival date.
8. Keywords - Allows you to search for a particular reservation using either Guest Name, Booking Number, Agent Voucher Itinerary Number
9. Tickets – Are listed down the left hand side, showing the particular ticket the bookings are for.
10. Dates – Are displayed along the top of the grid
11. Month – The currently viewed month will display at the top of the page, you can click on Previous Month or Next Month to navigate, or you can simply use the Date Range field in your Search Options instead (#4)
12. Booking – Your reservations will be displayed within the grid, to open the reservation simply click on the square. You will notice numbers in each, the top reflecting the number of seats booked and the bottom reflecting those still available. Green squares show that there are still tickets available for this event, Red shows that all ticket allocations have been exhausted.