1. Select Operator Type: Allows the selection of a particular operator type from the dropdown box. Once selected, this type can then be amended, see below for further instructions
2. Add New Item: Click here to add a new Operator Type
3. Click here to view a list of standard operator types: Will display Bookeasy's standard operator types that can be found across all Bookeasy Visitor Information Centres.
4. Click here to view a list of my operator types: Click here to see Operator Types that have been added to the console by your Visitor Information Centre.
Amend and Existing Operator Type
1. Type ID: Each operator type will populate with a Type ID, this is unique to each and every Operator Type
2. Operator Description: This field controls the name of the type and will be reflected in operators Business Details section. Should you wish to amend the name of an operator category, simply type over the current name using this field.
3. View: Must be ticked for this type to become active, if left unticked this type will not appear in consoles or online
4. Website Text: Text entered here displays at the top of your Business Search website page, note that this only applies to Legacy Bookeasy Websites
5. Save: Click here to ensure your changes are saved before exiting this screen
Add New Operator Type
1. Operator Type: Select from the existing operator types to create a new one, if the name needs to be amended simply type over it once saved by amending the new type.
2. View on Website: To ensure this category is visible on your website, tick this box
3. Website Text: Text entered here displays at the top of your Business Search website page, note that this only applies to Legacy Bookeasy Websites
4. Save: Click here to ensure your changes are saved before exiting this screen