Below is the Main Menu of your Bookeasy Rooms console, this is the screen you will see, each time you login.
1. Menu Drop downs - Each menu, when hovered over, will produce a dropdown menu displaying the functionality available to you throughout the system
2. Online Distribution - This link will take you to the Online Distribution section of Room Operator. Here you can connect your Room Operator rates and availability to Australia's, and the world’s top online travel agents (OTA's). You can also access the booking button functionality for your website and many other features to help sell your rooms. See Online Distribution - Home for more details.
3. New Online Bookings - When you receive a new booking from a Bookeasy Visitor Centre it will be displayed here. You can click on the booking and view the details as well as allocate them to an individual room. For more information see "New Online Bookings"
4. Arrivals - If a guest is arriving today, then their name will show here. You can click on their name to view their details.
5. Departures - Any guests departing today will show here. You can click on their name to view their details.
6. View Full Report - Clicking on this link will take you to the relevant report interface so you can view all the details.
7. This Fortnight at a Glance - This is a snapshot of your reservation calendar for the next 14 days. You will notice that today is highlighted in yellow. For a better view and day to day work you should go to the "Reservation Calendar" link in the top menu.
8. Daily Management – This area consists of;
Rooms and Rates (aka List of Units/Rooms and Rates) - This link will direct you to your room type setup pages.
Reservations – this will take you to your Reservations Calendar, so is an alternative to #1 above.
Reports – Will take you to your Monthly Bookings Report
9. Marketing Tools – This area consists of;
Questions – Questions added here will display on your booking from when a guest makes a reservation.
Distribution – Will direct you to the Bookeasy Distribution Network Page
Availability – Will take you to your Availability screen.
10. Setup – This area consists of;
Operator Details – This is the same operator details page as the Bookeasy Member console so should already be filled in.
11. Support – This area consists of;
Support – This link will direct you to the Knowledgebase area of Bookeasy where you can search helpful articles
Video Tutorials – Will direct you to the Online Help manual for this console