When you link a return to a booking then the Commission and Paid to Operator fields contained in the booking information will be updated by the return you have added.
1. Click on Add Return in the Operator Returns section of your console. The Add Return screen will be displayed.
2. Enter the date of the next Operator Return into the Return Date field in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
3. Enter the amount of return the Return Amount field. If the amount is to be paid to the operator then enter it as a positive number however if the amount is to be claimed back from the operator then enter it as a negative.
4. Enter the amount of commission into the Commission Amount field. If the commission is to be refunded to the operator then enter it as a negative.
5. Enter the total amount of the booking into the Booking Total field.
6. Enter the booking number of the booking you wish to link this return to into the Booking Number Field.
7. Click on the Operator Field. A drop down menu will be displayed with the names of operators that have the following operator categories allocated to them: Accommodation (524), Tours (534), External (544), Events (548), and Car Hire (552).
Select the name of the relevant operator. If the operator you require does not appear in the list you will need to allocate one of the operator types listed above against that operator.
8. Enter any relevant details of the booking into the Comments field.
9. Click on Save Return. The blank Add return screen will be displayed and the return you have added can be accessed in Operator Returns under the date you entered in Step 2. The return will also be added underneath the booking information when you view the itinerary containing the booking you have linked the return to.