The procedure below is to be used to make an accommodation booking for an operator that has inventory in the Bookeasy system using the Accommodation Search screen. (Please note: most centres opt to use the beGadgets on their website);
Legacy Accommodation Search
1. Accommodation Name Search: Should you be wanting to view a particular operator's availability only, type there name into this field before proceeding.
2. List: Provides a dropdown list complete with all linked operators where you can select instead of typing into the previous field
3. Adults, Children, Infants: Select the number of guests traveling.
4. Arrival Date, Number of Nights: Select the Arrival Date from the Calendar or type it into this field, also select the Number of Nights to search.
5. Options: This search provides optional extras to assist you with narrowing down your results. Filters include;
•Only show properties that have at least one room/unit type available for the entire period of your search.
If this option is ticked, the accommodation search results will only show properties that have availability for one room or unit type for the entire date range that has been entered.
•Only show properties without conflicting booking conditions.
If this option is ticked, the accommodation search results will not include properties that have conflicting booking conditions eg: if you are searching for a 1 night stay, by ticking the above option the search results will not include properties who have a 2 night minimum stay requirement.
6. Show Availability: Click here once you are happy with your search parameters to show available results.
7. Show All: To instead show all results, regardless of availability, click Show All.
8. Reset: Click here to Reset the filters to the default (none selected)
9. Filters: These have been customised to suit your Booking Centre. If changes need to be made to these items, please contact your manager/supervisor, who may then opt to contact Bookeasy Support for assistance.
10. Gold & 24 Hour: If unsure of what these terms mean, refer to this area of the page.
Legacy Accommodation Search Results
1. Accommodation Search: Note that your current search parameters will display at the top of the page and can be amended at any stage. If you do need to change any of the filters please ensure you click on Change to see the revised results.
2. Operator Name: Displays the name of the Operator as setup via their Business Details section.
3. Location: Reflects the Location selected via the operator's Business Details section.
4. Phone Number: Shows the phone number for the Operator as setup via their Business Details section
5. Setting: Displays the setting for the operator as setup via their Business Details section
6. Tariffs: Reflects the price range entered by the operator via their Property Details section
7. Check Availability and Rates: Should you wish to view a particular operator's availability and rates from the results screen, click here.
Legacy Accommodation Search Availability and Rates
1. View Accommodation Details: Click here to see the Bookeasy Operator Page
2. View Pictures: Shows a pop up box displaying the operator images uploaded via Upload Pictures/Images
3.Accommodation Search: Note that your current search parameters will display at the top of the page and can be amended at any stage. If you do need to change any of the filters please ensure you click on Change to see the revised results.
4.Room Type: Reflects the name of the particular room type that corresponds with the rates below.
5.Max # Persons, Room Configuration: Shows the maximum number of guests permitted in this room type as well as the configuration of the room
6.Dates/Days: Displays the date and day of the week
7.Rate: Will reflect the rate for that corresponding night based on the number of adults selected and as shown to the left.
8.Rooms Available: Shows the number of rooms that particular room type has left available.
9. Make Online Booking: Once you have opted for a particular room type, click the corresponding Make Online Booking to proceed to Guest Details
10. Red Cross: If any of the selected days show a cross instead of a rate, this means the room is not available to book
11. Not Available : Will also display to ensure a booking cannot be processed
Make Online Booking
Once the guest has chosen a room type and rate, click on Make Online Booking (step 9 above); the operator's terms and conditions will appear.
Click I Accept to proceed to the Shopping Cart, if I Decline is selected the booking process will be ceased.