1. Click on Operator Returns in the Operator Returns section of your console. The Operator reports page will be displayed.
2. Select the date range and operator required and click on View Report. The returns for the period you have selected will be displayed.
3. Click on Export Returns. A new window containing the returns information will be displayed.
4. Press CTRL + A on your keyboard to select all. The information on the page will be highlighted in blue.
5. Press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy the information.
6. Open a new Excel Spereadsheet document. To do this you can click on Start| All Programs| Microsoft Office| Microsoft Office Excel.
7. Press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the information into the Excel Spreadsheet.
8. Save the Excel spreadsheet on your computer.
9. Import the spreadsheet into your accounting software. If you importing the information into MYOB you need to make sure that the operators name in MYOB matches the operator name exactly.