You can run a return that will include a only bookings for a selected operator.
1. Click on Reconciliation - One Operator in the Operator Returns section of the console. The Commission Returns Reconciliation for One Operator screen will be displayed.
2. Enter the date you require into the Input Date field. The report will only display bookings with an IN DATE before or on the date you enter with a payment against it that has been reconciled before or on the date you enter.
3. Tick the Bookings Completed box if you require only bookings that have already stayed. I.e. The OUT DATE of the booking is before or on the Input Date you have entered. Otherwise leave this blank.
4. Tick the Bookings Paid box if you require only bookings that have been fully paid. Otherwise leave this blank.
Note: If you tick the Bookings Completed box and the Bookings Paid box this will only show bookings that are fully paid and have already stayed.
5. In the Operator field select the operator you require from the drop down menu.
6. Click on Go. Bookings that match your selected critera will be displayed.
Note: You can click on the Itinerary number or Booking number to open the itinerary that contains the booking.
7. Tick the Run Return box adjacent to any bookings that you would like to include in the return. If you do not wish to include a booking in the return then leave the Run Return box adjacent to the booking un-ticked.
8. Click on Run Reconciliation once. The blank Commission Returns Reconciliation for One Operator screen will be displayed. You will be able to access your returns in the Operator Returns under the date you entered into the Input date.