1.Operator ID – Displays your Bookeasy Customer ID, this is for internal use only so no need to memorise
2.Surname – Managers Surname
3.First Name – Managers First Name
4.Business Name – Name of the Business
5.Business Number Label – Enter the label of your local taxes as they should appear on guest itineraries.
6.ABN – Enter your business’ ABN here
7.Email & Freecall – Enter the email address which you would like Bookeasy correspondence to go to and a Freecall number if applicable
8.Email Notifications – Tick the box if you would like to receive emails upon full payment of a booking? If not, leave un-ticked
9.Website – Enter your business’ web address
10.Phone, Faxno, Mobile – Enter your business' phone number, fax number and mobile, if applicable
11.Postal Address – Enter the address of your business
12.Town – Enter the name of the town in which your business is located
13.Postcode – enter the Postcode for your business
14.Locale – Select your Locale and Timezone from the dropdown boxes supplied.
15.Preferred Currency – Select your preferred currency from the dropdown menu supplied.
16.Local Taxes – Enter the name and the amount (%) of any local taxes that must be added to your daily rates if applicable.
17. Business Location – Enter the address details of your business in sentence format and click on Refresh Map to display your location.
18. Type – Select from the dropdown lists one or two types that best describe your tours
|19.||Setting – Select up to two settings that can describe your tours surroundings|
|20.||Location – Select a location closest to your business|
Username – Here you can see the username for your account.
Password - These are hidden but can be reset using this field, ensuring it meets all criteria as shown above.
22. Directions from your Nearest Town – Enter instructions for Directions from your nearest town
23. Business Description – Here is where you can elaborate on your Point of Difference, this will display on Visitor Centers websites
24. For Booking Centre Staff Only – Whatever is entered here will display on the Visitor Centers console when looking at your property listing from within their internal system.
|25.||For Itinerary Only – Information entered here will display on booking confirmation sent from Visitor Centers websites when a guest makes a reservation|
|26.||Hot Deals Text - Shoud you offer a Hot Deal, please add the description here to ensure this is featured to guests online.|
27. Bank Name – Enter your Bank Name, these details will be used by the Visitor Centre to deposit funds when running their returns
|28.||Bank Branch – The branch in which you opened your bank account|
|29.||BSB number – Your BSB Number|
|30.||Account Number – Your account number|
|31.||Account Title – The name of the account|
32. Account Code – Is for internal use only, please ignore
33. Include Extras in Agent Commission – Tick this box if you are happy to pay Agent’s commission for any Extra they may book. If all Extras are offered at property level, please leave this box un-ticked
34. Limit Back-to-Back Bookings – Tick this box to prevent bookings being added to the cart where the departure date of one is the same as the arrival date of the other.
|35. Display Booking Questions in Manifest – Tick this box to include the guests’ answers to your booking questions on the reservation manifest|
|36. Only Send Email When Fully Paid – If selected, the operator will only receive a confirmation email once the booking is full paid.|
|37. Show Booking and Extras Notes - Tick this box if you would like the Booking and Extra Notes fields to be expanded by default on your Internal Booking Screen.|