1. Email Compulsory on Bookings: If ticked, the guest email field on your website will be marked as compulsory, meaning that a guest will be unable to complete a reservation online without first supplying their email address. Note: this checkbox only applies for Bookeasy Legacy websites
2. Star Rating: If ticked, the operator's chosen Star Rating will appear alongside their business name on accommodation searches both internally and on your website. Note: this checkbox only applies for Bookeasy Legacy websites
3. Affiliate Link: This can be used to enter the Roamfree Affiliate Accommodation Search Link so that it shows on the main menu for ease of use.
4. BookEasy Australia Affiliate Link:
5. Text Displayed on Itinerary: Any information entered here will display on all Itineraries both automatically and manually sent from the system. This can be located under the Other Details of the Itinerary, at the very bottom.
6. Enable Text Receipt: For Booking Centres unable to print til receipts using a thermal docket printer. If this function is Enabled, Retail receipts will print to the default printer.
7. Display Complete Availability Only: If this function is Enabled, only rooms that are 100% available for the specified date range will show in the accommodation search results.
8. Enforce Booking Conditions: If this function is Enabled, only rooms without conflicting Booking Conditions will show in the accommodation search results.
9. Enforce Complete Availability Only/Booking Conditions and Hide Externally: If this function is Enabled, this will ensure both of these restrictions are in place on your Bookeasy Legacy website.
10. Limit back-to-back bookings: Will prevent bookings being added to the cart where the departure date of one is the same as the arrival date of the other. Only applies to your external users.
11. Hide Location Search Externally: Will disallow guests from searching by Location on your Bookeasy Legacy website
12. Rotate Accommodation Groups: Enabling this feature will ensure that the order your operators appear on your website is shuffled each day, giving them each equal opportunity to acquire reservations.
13. Email Info: Text entered here will display on all automatically generated emails to clients. This is a great place to promote upcoming events or deals or simply to thank the client for booking with your centre.
14. Auto Booking: If this function is Enabled, ALL bookings made via the website will be instantly confirmed.
15. Follow Up Flag: This function will apply Follow Up Flags to ALL bookings due within a set number of days i.e. the number of days entered into the days box.
16. Credit Cards: Tick the card icons accepted by the Booking Centre for payments made via the Online Gateway i.e. SecurePay. If Amex or Diners is chosen, these first need to be activated by the Booking Centre's bank and gateway provider.
17. Cancellation Desc: Enter the Cancellation Policy of the Booking Centre. This will appear on the screen for clients to read and accept before a booking is processed. This text will also be displayed in bold font on the client's Itinerary.
18. Override Checkout Forms: Bookeasy allows you to select which Checkout Form is used on your website. The options here include;
- Default - Will use the checkout form that comes with your website's Bookeasy booking gadget
- Internal - Will use the checkout form as seen when processing reservations from within your Staff Console
19. Must Pay Online: This function can only be Enabled by Bookeasy staff. Once Enabled, all Gold Medal bookings made online must also be paid in full at time of booking.
20. Quote Email Header: Information entered here will display on any email correspondence sent for Quotes only. This information will display at the top of the email, as a header.
21. Quote Email Footer: Information entered here will display on any email correspondence sent for Quotes only. This information will display at the bottom of the email, as a footer.